Friday, February 29, 2008

Anything to Avoid Folding The Laundry


Here I am blogging again when I really should be doing a thousand other things! I read this hilarious article in a magazine at the doctors office the other day: Confessions of a Mommy Blogger. One of my favorite quotes: "Do I worry about being stalked? I always laugh when people ask that; the only people who stalk me wear dirty nursing bras and mashed yams. They are, in other words, my people."


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Shhhhhh! Don't let Rob know that blogging is really just an avoidance mechanism. I'm trying to convince him that blogging is akin to journal writing, family history, etc etc. Smile!

brenley said...

i read that article and loved it - it was so funny! wasn't it from wondertime? i love your blog! and i think rachel is right on the money - blogging is just like journal writing! i am going to print off my blog as a published book annually (super cheap to do by the way) so that it replaces my lack of scrapbooking and i feel better when i blog because i'll have a hard copy of it later. blogs are the best way to keep in touch! your family is so cute!