Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Spring Fever!


Well, I just have to rub it in to our many friends and family that live in the arctic (O.K. Utah and New York) that SPRING is here! We've had the best weather the last couple of weeks, sunny and in the 50's, and my crocuses are in bloom (see above)! We've had so much fun playing outside and going to the park. I told my mom the other day that if we still lived in NY, we certainly wouldn't be playing outside in February. I'm almost ready to break out the sandals!

5 comments:

Momma Strain said...

ya well my ice is melting from my flower beds so ya... and ive been wearing sandals and it was 55 today so there...

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe it's spring there in Feb! I am looking forward to that.

We got about a foot of snow last night. Don't you miss Rochester winters:)

Carrie said...

You are soooo LUCKY! This snow stinks Kartina!! I just pulled my curtain back and my eyes are burning because it's so white out here!! Any word on Gen. Conf.?

carla said...

How pretty!!

Rachel said...

Eleasa spoke too soon and jinxed us: 1 March 2008, freezing rain and 2.5 inches of snow. Couldn't get the doors open on the car on the way to church...frozen shut!