
Tyler is going through a "little stage" right now where he prefers being naked over wearing clothing. It's driving me crazy! I swear I dress him 10 times a day. Sometimes I just give up. Of course he leaves his diapers wherever, and of course the dog always finds them and chews them up. I'm really wondering if duct taping his clothing to his body would work. He doesn't seem to be too happy that I am taking a picture of him naked here, although, believe me, he has no inhibitions about running around outside like this. I wonder what the neighbor's think?!
8 comments:
Try putting his diaper and pants on backwards! Might be easier for you than duct tape...Anna's diaper fell off as she was running up the aisle at church to see Rob during the closing prayer! I guess that is what I get for sending her to church with no tights on even though it snowed!
LOL, that picture is priceless! i love it! i havent the slightest idea of advice for ya... safety pin his pants? but if he figures that out he would just poke himself... good luck with that one!
My brothers had the same problem, one of them had it up until he was about 7 or 8. He's 17 now and still hates wearing clothes, he wears basketball shorts and a t-shirt (or no t-shirt) as often as possible... I don't understand boys.
That is one funny picture!! You can show it to all his future girlfriends. ;)
Diego doesn't like clothes either but somehow I'm menacing enough for him to keep them on.
How did I not ever know about this!?! Your blog is awesome! I need to know how to do the music thing. I love the naked babies on here too. Kendall did that except thankfully she left the diapers on :) Thanks for bragging about your weather by the way! We are in the middle of an ice/sleet/freezing rain storm right now. We miss you guys!
That picture is hysterical. He is so cute!
btw, I tagged you. Go to my site to see the directions.
We love "Naked Babies" This is Rosie's favorite thing to do! Don't you LOVE it!
I found your blog through the Lindsey's! It's so nice to see you guys again! I just love the blogging world. You all look great! Lily is doing the naked thing right now too. She's potty training too...so every time she goes she winds up naked. After dressing her 4x I give up and let her run free! I hope this stage will pass! Good luck! Visit our blog if you have time...naked pics there too! tranquillfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment