
We went to the pumpkin patch with Anne Elyse's preschool class today. Tyler got to tag along. The kids had fun taking a tractor ride to the patch to pick out their pumpkin, pet some sheep, a kitty, and a bunny, play in a big bin of corn, and roll around in the hay.
7 comments:
Ok, way too cute! How do you make your scrapbook pages? I'm assuming they are digital. Glad it was sunny for you at the pumpkin patch. Up until today it really has been beautiful.
I was just telling Chris this morning that I wish there were pumpkin patches in Vegas so we could take Alec. Those pumpkins are HUGE and your kiddos are ADORABLE!! Such a great time! Also wondering how you make the cute scrapbook pages...
Cute new look to your blog! I just changed mine the other day because Bracan had been complaining for months about the pink and green. I hope black and white flowers are ok. I don't think he can expect to much with a family of three girls.
I love the new look. Still need to try that website. Your kids are beautiful.
Oooh I like the new look! I'm afraid to change mine because you only get one post at a time showing. I'll have to experiment. We went to The Farm this weekend too! It was good to see you at bookclub!
Darling pictures! I love autumn and especially all the fun for little ones! Love you blog!! You are amazing Katrina.
This is a really cute page. And your playlist is RAD. I love Marky Mark. Sweet Katrina. And I busted up when you mentioned Moos a. Moos. 'Days are the sunniest, life is the funniest, straws are the bendiest, moneys the spendiest' gotta love that.
Post a Comment